When going abroad for a study or practical training period:
All degree students of Seinäjoki UAS are recommeded to go abroad during their studies. Always first contact the head of your degree programme as well as the international coordinator of your study unit to start planning your stay abroad. For a student exchange period, you are recommended to choose one of the international partner higher education institutions of Seinäjoki UAS as the host institution. If you go to do a practical training period abroad, you can try to apply to a company or an organisation abroad yourself or use the contacts of Seinäjoki UAS.

Below you may find various documents which you may have to fill with your international coordinator when planning your study or training period abroad.